Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Miracle Acne Cures - Do They Really Exist?

There are many acne treatments on the market these days that say "if you put this on your face, or swallow this then you will have clear skin in 3 days...". But in reality, do these really work?

I suffered from acne for many, many years and tried more than my "fair" share of acne treatments in the market. And I can tell you this: none of them helped with my acne.

Instead, I just wasted a lot of money and time trying them. It wasn't until recently that I learnt the truth about these miracle acne cures: they don't exist...

But, there is a hope for you, as there was for me. Acne can be defeated. You just need to know how...

What is fairly unknown for most acne sufferers is the role food plays in acne. Some foods actually cause acne, and some help prevent acne. Anyone that tells you differently (there are many that do) are either misinformed, or want you to buy a cleanser, antibiotics or other non-natural miracle acne cure.

The reason acne is caused by food is simple - hormonal balance. Some foods imbalance your hormones leading to breakouts, others help balance hormones helping to prevent acne. The key is to eat less imbalancing foods and more balancing foods. The best examples of these are vegetable oil for imbalancing your hormones and causing acne, and vegetables (green in particular) for balancing your hormones (and preventing acne.)

By making some simple little changes to my diet my acne cleared up, and so can yours!

No comments: